[SunHELP] IDE RAID?

bran tregare sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 30 15:36:28 CST 2001

http:://www.raidweb.com

I installed one of their ArenaII Rackmount raid units at my last employer,
with 500GB of storage in it, a little over a year ago, it's still running
strong :)  painless install.  it uses IDE drives, and has a Ultra2 Scsi out
(looks like a single SCSI drive to the host system :) ) pretty
sweet.  before the $ got cut we were going to get 14 of these and hook them
up to a Compaq fast-wide raid controller and make a 7 terabyte stripe :)