[SunHELP] Brian's cisco question

Fogg, James sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 30 10:09:55 CST 2001

Sorry to post this here, but Brian Heckinger asked me a cisco question in
direct email and I cannot reply to his address (don't know why). It took 2-3
days to bounce.

Huh? No such model.

But, a 2525 (a modular 2500 series) might be what we're talking about.

Yes, since the layer 2 protocol is not handled by the wan interface (layer
1), it will work. Frame is delivered over normal TDM services. Nothing
special goes on at the physical layer.