[SunHELP] problem with pageouts when ram is free

Alex Avriette sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 29 15:25:40 CST 2001

it may come as a surprise to you that the machine is actually used for
purposes other than just running the database and benchmarks. i cant very
well take it offline to test it again without disrupting other workflows. i
had been asking for general ideas as to why it might be swapping when it
didnt need to be; i guess i just found the wrong place.

>:-7

alex