[SunHELP] Similar scripts to JASS for AIX?

Robert Banniza sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 29 12:22:52 CST 2001

Guys,
Sorry to ask this on this list but I figured I would start here. Using
Solaris for the past 5 years, I have been tasked with another OS (AIX).
However, I'm in new territory. I'm looking for something similar to
Sun's JASS pkg for AIX. Does anyone know of such a beast and where I can
get it? If there is not something available, I'll write it but didn't
want to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks
Robert

Robert Banniza
Senior UNIX Administrator
Ascension Health
Phone: 812-228-2157

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that may be privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure.  It is intended for use only by
the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please do not forward or use this information in any way, delete it
immediately, and contact the sender as soon as possible by the reply option
or by telephone at the telephone number listed (if available).  Thank you.