[SunHELP] help for our server running slow!

shivraj yadav sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 8 21:09:19 CST 2001

Thanks for responding Steve. BTW, by slow i meant that anything i do on that
server takes a long while to respond. No, there are no DNS issues .. since
the response is the same even if i "telnet" to its IP-ADDRESS. In fact this
server was working properly a while go & its response was also good.. but
somehow since yest the condition seem to have deteriorated.

After telnettingn .. even an "ls" command takes a looong time to give its
result... the satistics which i sent u shows that there is some "paging" &
swapping" occurrung .. but im not sure abt it.. I dont know how to confirm
that.. also the "df-k" shows satisfactory result.

Pls let me know if u have any inputs?

Thank you once again..

Raj