[SunHELP] Too many files open ?

Michael Karl sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 4 14:45:22 CST 2001

Hey Nicholas,

I'm also wondering about this hard crash without any messages.

But many Apples connected via Helios-EtherShare had reported the lost of
connection to the U2 only seconds after the message of "too many files
open". These Apples use the U2 as a time-server.

What do you think is/was real problem ?

Regards

Michael Karl