[SunHELP] Magic Cookie?

Lund, Dennis sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 07:32:04 CDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0DE04.36E29BB0

Thanks,

Have you been able to contact your old NT work mates about a possible
workaround?  What I will do until I can convince support to change this,
is forward questions to my Netscape e-mail account and respond to them
from there.  I am also going to send a test e-mail to my home Outlook
mail account and see if the disclaimer shows up in HTML.  I know when
I view e-mail I send home on my Sun workstation in Netscape it looks
fine, but then Netscape knows what to do with HTML!

Will look for other workarounds as well.

Again thanks for letting me know about this.
Dennis L. Lund