[SunHELP] Wiping Sparc harddrives

Bran Tregare sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri May 11 02:31:55 CDT 2001

the people who are currently in posession don't know a bloody thing about
suns and don't care to learn so they asked the screpper to do it.  the
scrapper sells componants and is interested in selling the drives, they
low-level all scsi devices anyways at their facility, but the company that
has them in the warehouse wants them non bootable before they leave the place.

I was thinking of telling them to dd a meg of /dev/null on to the drive...