[SunHELP] unusual system boot

Brian Hechinger sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu May 3 07:09:40 CDT 2001

> Hello Magnus,
>
> Thanks for your fast reply. I am suspecting of an electrical failure. May
> this be the problem since logs does not include anything like "system is
> going down or booting ... etc"

i don't suspect electrical failure.  in fact, i know for sure that it isn't
electrical failure.  if it was electrical failure then you wouldn't have gotten
the panic message in your logs, the logs would have just stopped.  the machine
crashed, and so of course it isn't going to say "system is going down" it only
says that when you shut it down nicely.

-brian