[SunHELP] Sun's PC-NFS???

Kyle Freestone sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 14:31:05 CDT 2001

Sun's Web site just led me to Syntax/LSILogic's TAS (TotalNET Advanced Server).
(thanks to Dennis and Chad for the memory jog of TotalNet and Solstice
NetClient )

So, its easy to use/admin? How about cost?
>From reading the product info, it sounds like Samba, where you just load it on
the server and have nothing to load on the client.  That's one of the reasons we
went with Samba years ago, was the per client cost and install of PC-NFS.
Also, has the support been any good ( or needed)?
Thanks for everybodies input!!!

Kyle