[SunHELP] keyboard behavior w/ remote host

Lyndon Griffin sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 8 16:13:49 CDT 2001

Sounds like a termcap problem...  try setting in your .profile or equiv on
the linux box the variable TERM - most telnet-type programs will pass your
current TERM setting to the new host, and there are frequently
incompatibilities.  I would suggest something simple like TERM=xterm.

--
<:)  Lyndon Griffin
     Sr. Systems Engineer

PGP Public Key:  http://bsd4us.org/~lyndon/b/lyndon.pgp