[SunHELP] looking for backup ideas

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 8 16:12:06 CDT 2001

Edward,
	Since I am obviously unable to be unbiased in my product opinion, I
will simply say that the only products that support all of your required
platforms (that I know of) are Veritas Software's NetBackup and Legato's
Networker.  Obviously the products are different, but again, I am incapable
of being unbiased.

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I

VERITAS Software
NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652
http://support.veritas.com