[SunHELP] secondary ip address setup

Steve Pribyl sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 23 08:29:46 CST 2001

put the hostname of the address in a file called

/etc/hostname.{le[0-n]}
add the hostname and IP address to the /etc/hosts file.
put the primary hostname in /etc/nodename.
This will allow the /etc/init.d script to figure every thing out.
If you change the script your changes may be lost when patches are
applied.

At least that is what I did.

Steve Pribyl
spribyl at enteract.com