[SunHELP] SSH

Shain Miley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 19 07:38:59 CST 2001

Hi,
Well the reason I am not sure that this will work is because the machine
in question is running Open VMS as in OS.  I was told that there was not
an ssh daemon that could be compiled and ran on this system.  That info
might be wrong...does anyone know for sure?  Here is a second question
if I ssh from SystemA (house)  to SystemB(work) and then telnet from
SystemB to SystemC is my connection secure from SystemA to SystemC?
Sorry if this an obvious question.

Thanks again
Shain