[SunHELP] jumpstart

William Ng sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 18 13:22:18 CST 2001

Hi all
I setup boot server, jumpstart server and install
server on same machine. One of my client machine can
successfully boot it up, however it still ask me
couple questions and need manually to press enter,
which is not the purpose of jumpstart?
One of the question that it asks was:
The Solaris installation program is divided into a
series of short sections where you'll prompt to
provide info for the installation. At the end of each
setion, you'll ve able to change the selections you've
made before continuing.
How I can get rid of this quesion from jumpstart? I am
using NIS+ and I provide all the info that they need
which include system_locale
timezone
timeserver
network_interface
terminal
name_service
Did I miss anything. All the answer will be
appreciated.

THanks
William