[SunHELP] sendmail for 2 doamin

Dale Ghent sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 18 03:08:25 CST 2001

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Chanaka Mendis wrote:

| Hi all,
| I have a mail server running on Solaris 8 on sparc.
| I need to configure for this as a mail server support for two domains.
| Eq : for user1
| he should receive for user1 at domain1.com and user1 at domain2.com
| and also sending mail from any domain.
|
| What should I do inDNS and in SENDMAIL(8.9.3)

Point the primary MX record for each domain to the server in question.

On the server, add the domains to /etc/mail/sendmail.cw, and restart
sendmail.

the sendmail.cw file can contain a list of domains, one on it's own line,
that sendmail should accept mail for. This file is analogous to the Cw
line in sendmail.cf.

/dale