[SunHELP] where is as

Scanlan, Brian (5188) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 16 04:21:31 CST 2001

This was not the question. He wanted to know which Sun package
/usr/ccs/bin/* lives in, no?

There's no problems with Sun's equivilant to binutils. In fact, the GCC
page you linked to reccomends using them. Did you read that page
or what? ;)

http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html

Incidentally, the package(s) that Martin needs to install
are SUNWsprot, SUNWbtool and SUNWtoo. Probably best to check
out http://www.science.uva.nl/pub/solaris/solaris2/Q6.2.html
anyway.

Brian.