[SunHELP] X Windows bandwidth Utilisation

Richard Worwood sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 16 03:37:04 CST 2001

<P>Does anyone have any stats on XWindows bandwidth Utilisation ?, I'm putting in place a remote support requirements list for my office and there is going to be a requirement for XWindows access to kit in the office and potentially on customers sites.</P>
<P>I'm thinking on the lines of and ADSL solution but as the startup costs per person aren't exactly cheap I need to justify this to my boss over using ISDN.</P>
<P>If anyone has any stats or case studies of similar situations I would be most gratefull.</P>
<P>Thanks</P>