[SunHELP] Email replication

Shain Miley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 11 03:46:42 CST 2001

Will,
Well the server is actually IMAP not POP but we are not interested in
the SMTP data just the mailboxes.  The suggestion about rdist sounds
like the program mirrordir that I am using in other situations, the
problem is that the data is only as new as the last time the program
ran.  The idea of mail forwarding to two servers is more what I had in
mind...does anyone know how I might go about doing this?  Thanks
Shain