[SunHELP] RE: vfstab

John Kennedy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 16:02:10 CST 2001

The fastest way would be to boot to single user mode from cd ( boot cdrom -s
) and mount your root filesystem (I personally mount to /etc/skel since this
directory is not needed in this mode...).  Then edit vfstab and you're set.
John

I made a mistake by chaging one entry in /etc/vfstab to /usr.
Now system dose not come up.I can boot system with boot -b option.
How can I remove entry from /etc/vfstab.When I try to use vi
it is giving error /var/tmp/XXX "Read only file system".

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org