[SunHELP] Second Network Device

Jeff Feller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 14:11:24 CST 2001

Hello,

I have a Sun Ultra 1 170 (well, Netra, but same thing from the looks of it
- has the Creator card in it even), and it has the usual onboard ethernet
device and a second one installed.  If I were home I could see exactly
which one it is, but the second device isn't showing up at all.  Is there
something I have to do to get it working or is the card dead perhaps?
hehe.. or am I not giving nearly enough information? :)

Also, just wanted to let everyone know (if anyone is interested) that I am
still selling a Sun Ultra 2 Creator 3D.  Specs and pictures are available
at http://www.bitz.net/sun/.  Thank you.

Jeff Feller
Systems Administrator
BitZ Communications