[SunHELP] Installing DiskSuite

Tim Longo sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 09:45:13 CST 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C074A9.165CA800

Greetings,

I have a machine that I installed the minimum core OS Solaris 2.7.  I'd like
to install DiskSuite 4.2 for disk mirroring, but it seems DiskSuite needs
some X11 stuff that was not installed with the core os install.  I realize
this is probably for metatool etc... but I don't really need that.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can install DiskSuite with only the
core os installed?  If not, how can I add components to my Solaris install
without reinstalling the entire OS?

Thanks,
Tim

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C074A9.165CA800
	filename="Tim Longo.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Longo;Tim
FN:Tim Longo
TITLE:Systems Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(908) 582-4768
TEL;WORK;VOICE:LC90600584
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:(908) 261-3219
TEL;WORK;FAX:(908) 582-4768
ADR;WORK:;2B-427;600 Mountain Ave;Murray Hill;NJ;07974
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:2B-427=3D0D=3D0A600 Mountain =
Ave=3D0D=3D0AMurray Hill, NJ 07974
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:tlongo at research.avaya.com
REV:20001106T200533Z
END:VCARD