[SunHELP] regarding login screen options

sundararajan balraj sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 1 21:44:49 CST 2001

Hi all,
       I am facing a problem in login screen options.

      Actually I loggedin remotely choosing first "Remote login" after that "Choose from the host list" buttons in the login screen (CDE).
      Once I finished my work in the remote m/c, I wanted to login to my local system. So, when I exited I got the "Choose the server to login to" screen. There in the options, I do not find "Return to login" button. So I am unable to login to local system.
      Can anyone please tell me which file is responsible for these options?

Thanks in advance

B.Sundararajan

http://bol.rediff.com