[Sunhelp] Netra D130 enclosure question

Magnus Abrante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 31 12:37:29 CST 2000

> Perhaps someone from Sun can answer this one.
>
> I recently bought a D130 disk encosure, and the last page of the
> Product Notes pamphlet says that monitoring software is available for the
> D130 (perhaps through the ses(7D) driver?).
>
> I dont see any mention of this software on sun.com/netra, and so I'm
> hoping someone can point me to a place to get this software, or at least
> tell me when it'll really be available, if at all.

Good question, next one :-)?

I dont really know, i dont really know a whole lot about these boxes,
but since its just a bunch of disks and the only interface they have is
a SCSI interface i guess you can monitor them with Sun Management Center,
i think that might be what they are refering to as well.

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */