[Sunhelp] Re HGH: The Most Powerful Anti-Aging Drug Ever Discovered!

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 28 14:53:01 CDT 2000

Re HGH (Human Growth Hormone):
"It Is The Most Powerful Anti-Aging Drug Ever Discovered!"
"It Is A Major Breakthrough In The Anti-Aging Fight!"
"It Is The Age Reversal Miracle of the 21st Century!
"It Is The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!
"It Is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
"It Is The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
"It Is The Most Powerful Clinically Proven Cellulite Reducing Drug Ever
Discovered!"
"It Is Like Metabolic Liposuction Vacuuming Off Excess Body Fat!"
"Maybe The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"

These are statements from physician researchers - as they try to find
appropriate words to describe some of the amazing health benefits they
have noted and documented in their clinical research work with this
incredible substance!

The Most Powerful Anti-Aging Drug Ever Discovered; "The Ultimate
Anti-Aging Therapy, The Age Reversal Miracle Of The 21st Century!"; etc,
etc.
HGH affects nearly every cell in our bodies, rejuvenating the skin and
bones, regenerating the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys, bringing organ
and tissue function back to youthful levels!

"Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
HGH smoothes out facial wrinkles, it restores the elasticity, thickness
and contours of youthful skin, and it reverses the loss of extra cellular
water that makes old people look like dried up prunes!

"The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!" "The Most
Powerful Clinically Proven Cellulite Reducing Drug Ever Discovered!"
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) may turn out to be the "magic pill" for fat
and cellulite loss, we have all been waiting for. Inside the body, HGH
functions like a Metabolic Liposuction equipment, vacuuming off excess fat from
under the belly, waist, hips, thighs etc.! It revs up metabolism to youthful
levels, and resculptors the body by selectively reducing the fat in the
waist, abdomen, hips and thighs, while at the same time increasing
muscle mass!

"The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"
HGH may be the most powerful aphrodisiac ever discovered, reviving
flagging sexuality and potency in older men!

And the list/the story just goes on and on!

BreakThrough in Availability, Safety and Cost!
Prior to now, this miracle substance HGH, was only available by
injections through licensed physician practitioners. It was also very expensive -
costing anywhere from $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 per month, or $12,000.00 to
$30,000.00 a year! But now, these near-miraculous HGH health benefits,
and more that have not been listed due to space constraints, can be safely
enjoyed by every adult, especially if you are 35 to 40 years of age or
more, because our parent company, has come out with a very unique
Nutrient-Based HGH precursor product - called Slim-A-Weigh. Our Slim-A-Weigh HGH
Precursor Liquid product is by far the most Powerful Nutrient-Based HGH Precursor
product on the market! Bar None! It contains potent herb-based HGH
releasers, precursors and secretagogues! Inside the body, these cause
the release of the actual/natural HGH that has the health benefits listed in
this info document, (and many more that are not listed), but without the
normal drawbacks and side-effects of raw HGH injections.

Our Nutrient-based HGH precursor product is 100% Safe! It works with
your body. It is a liquid, taken orally, and it is now available to you and
the general public, without prescription, and at a very affordable price!

Set Your Age Clock In Reverse Mode!
Our Slim-A-Weigh HGH Precursor Liquid product, by causing the release of
the bodys natural Growth Hormone inside the body, helps to restore the
endogenous HGH in the body to youthful levels. Restoring Human Growth
Hormone to youthful levels as noted in the "Medical Confirmation"
section below causes 61% improvement in Wrinkle Reduction. HGH smoothes out
facial wrinkles, it restores the elasticity, thickness and contours of youthful
skin, and it reverses the loss of extra-cellular water.

HGH does not only go to work on your skin and face, it works inside your
body as well! HGH affects practically every cell in our bodies producing
the most impact on organs that have the greatest influence on the aging
process, such as the liver, heart, brain, kidney and gastrointestinal tract. It
rejuvenates the skin and bones. There is scientific evidence that it
regenerates the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys, bringing organ and
tissue functions back to youthful levels!

Dream away Your Weight Management Nightmares:
How Slim-A-Weigh Works To Cause Pounds & Inches Loss...While You Sleep!
Your metabolism is most active during the first 90 minutes of sleep,
particularly following a short 3 to 4 hours fasting period. Fasting
removes food from the digestive tract so that the body turns into its own muscle
protein and fat reserves as a source of energy. However, we only want to
burn the fat, not the muscle. Our Slim-A-Weigh nutrient-based HGH
precursor liquid product, helps the body to achieve this objective. The balanced
proteins in our product keep the body from metabolizing lean muscle. As
a result, protein reserves actually increase and the body burns only fat
for energy. All of this occurs naturally while you are sleeping!

It is recommended that you stay on the product long enough, at least six
months or more, in order to experience these exciting anti-aging and
fat/cellulite loss benefits, that will get you looking your TRIM BEST,
on the long-term!

Medical Confirmations of The Anti-Aging and Fat/Cellulite reducing
qualities of HGHThe two books, Grow Young with HGH by Dr Ronald Klatz, DO
& Stop The  Aging Clock by Dr. Ronald Klatz,DO, and Dr Robert Goldman
, MD President of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine & President of
the National  Academy of Sports Medicine, respectively; reveal the research-based
anti-aging effects of HGH. The two books conclude that physicians now
consider aging a biological process that can be modified, improved and
even reversed by normalizing HGH levels in HGH deficient adults.

Researchers have discovered that certain nutrients increase growth
hormone in both young and old subjects. In a 1981 study, by Italian researcher
A. Isidori M.D. at the University of Rome, he had discovered that the
combination of Arginine with Glycine, was 10 times more effective than
Arginine alone. Glutamine is the latest amino acid to generate
excitement as an HGH releaser, thanks to a 1995 study by Thomas C. Welbourne of
Louisiana State University College of Medicine. He showed that a surprisingly
small oral dose of Glutamine raised growth hormone levels more than four times
compared to subjects given a placebo. Even more exciting was the finding
that, age did not diminish the response in this study of volunteers
ranging from 32 to 64 years of age.

Results from a Medical College Study on HGH:
"Effects of Growth Hormone administration on 202 patients ages 39 - 74"
by L. Cass Erry, M.D., Ph.D., and Edmund Chein, M.D., Medical College of
Wisconsin and Palm Springs Life Extension Institute demonstrated many
health benefits viz:
    1. Muscle Strength                    88% improvement
    2. Body Fat Loss                      82% improvement
    3. Energy Level                       84% improvement
    4. Wrinkle Reduction                  61% improvement
    5. Sexual Potency/Frequency           75% improvement
    6. Emotional Stability                67% improvement
    7. Memory                             62% improvement

SPECIFIC HEALTH BENEFITS OF HGH:
Confirmed by several other researchers, when regularly used over a
period of at least 6 months include:

~ 14.4% Loss of excess fat on average, after 6 months, without dieting
or exercise!
~ 8.8% Average Increase in Muscle Mass after 6 months without exercise!
~ Eliminate Cellulite!
~ Higher Energy Level
~ Younger, Tighter, Thicker skin
~ Wrinkle Removal
~ Hair Regrowth
~ Improved Cholesterol Profile, with higher HDL (good) cholesterol, and
lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
~ Stronger Bones and Increased in Bone Density
~ Lowered Blood pressure
~ Greater Cardiac Output
~ Superior Immune Function
~ Re-Growth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, and other organs that
shrink
with age.
~ Faster Wound Healing
~ Increased Memory Retention
~ Sharper Vision
~ Mood Elevation
~ Improved Sleep
~ Enhanced Sexual performance!

TESTIMONIALS:

Martial Arts Master, endorses Slim-A-Weigh HGH Precursor Liquid Product!
Being a professional athlete and training all my life I have tried about
every supplement on the market over the years to stay in shape, lose
those last few pounds and cut my body fat to lean muscle mass percentage
ration. I spend countless hours every week in the gym lifting weights, cardio
kickboxing and teaching martial arts classes with little change. But
recently I discovered this nutrient based HGH precursor liquid product -
Slim-A-Weigh . After 6 weeks, I can honestly say that I've never taken
any supplement that trimmed my body fat and increased my muscle mass and
exercise endurance, as fast and as effective as this product. My energy
level has increased tremendously, not to mention my social and sex life.
I just turned 50 years old and my friends and business associates are
astonished at the sudden difference in my appearance, my physique and my
physical skills. I feel like I'm 25 again. I have had a ton of
compliments and must say I owe it to the Slim-A-Weigh product. I highly recommend
the product.~ D.L, 7th Degree Black Belt, West Virginia  USA

" I have been on the Slim-A-Weigh product for about three months and I
love it. I feel so young and I am so full of energy.  ~R.W.: Alabama

"I have been taking your Slim-A-Weigh HGH product for seven months and
the results are astounding. I have much more energy for my daily workout,
and I have lost 12 pounds of fat without dieting. My hair is starting to go
back to its original color, and not to offend anyone, but my sex life has
gone through the roof! I will never be without a bottle of this product!" ~
J.R.: Texas.

"I have been taking your product - Slim-A-Weigh for six months. I am 70
years old and never can I remember feeling this good. I have more energy
than I can use in a day. Your product is wonderful and has sure been a
blessing to me". ~ A.W. Kirbyville, Texas.

I am 69 years old and for the past 20 years, I have been on Blood
Pressure medicines non-stop. After just about four months of using your
Slim-A-Weigh product, my doctor took me off my blood pressure medicines. It has now
been nine months since I first started using the product, I am still totally
off my Blood Pressure medicines, and I have lost a total of 45 pounds and
dropped three pant sizes, but most importantly I feel like I am 30 years
old!! ~ P.W.  Bartlesville, Oklahoma

Testimonials reflect individual results. Your experience may vary
depending
on your body chemistry, eating habits and activity level.

YOU MAYBE WONDERING: WHAT ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS?
If you are using nutrient-based HGH precursors or releasers (note: this
is what our product is), you should not encounter any serious adverse side
effects. Remember, however, that even the most innocuous substance, such
as wheat or nuts can cause a dangerous reaction in a vulnerable individual;
and that anything strong enough to produce a desired effect has the
potential for producing an undesirable one.
For this reason, we, the writers of this message, recommend that you
consult your physician, before embarking on this and indeed any other
age-reversing program.

SUGGESTED USE:
Using our product is simple: As a dietary supplement and to promote age
reversing health benefits; Just take one to two tablespoon on an empty
stomach three to four hours, after your last meal of the day, before you
retire to bed at night. Thats it!
One to two tablespoon on an empty stomach immediately before retiring to
bed at night. Your last meal should be at least 3 hours before taking the
product.Our product is also great for increasing exercise tolerance and
endurance. For increased exercise endurance, take 1 to 2 tablespoons 30 to 45
minutes before an exercise workout.

NOTE: It is highly recommended that you stay on the product for a
minimum of six months. Results, especially increase in energy, however, may occur
even on the first day, the first week or the first month of use.

Product Description:
Slim-A-Weigh: Nutrient Based HGH Precursor Liquid Dietary Supplement
Size/Quantity: 16 fl oz/474 ml - per bottle - 30 Day Supply
Distributing/Marketing Co: EB Enterprises Marketing Co.

PRICING:
The price for one Bottle Purchase is $129.00 per bottle.
BIG SAVINGS, with the purchase of three or more bottles.
with the purchase of three or more bottles up to 23 bottles, the price
is $99.00 per bottle.
SAVE even more, with the purchase of one case, which contains 24
bottles.You will save approximately $50.00 per bottle, by ordering one or more
cases!For one or more cases purchase: Price is $79.99 per bottle.

But Hurry! These impressive price discounts will not last forever!
And they maybe withdrawn at anytime without notice!
So place your order today to avoid any disappointments!

Shipping & Handling: 10% of total purchase price, for United States
bound Orders ONLY.For Canadian & other Internationally bound shipments, shipping &
handling is 25% of total amount of order.
Discounted prices for case purchases and three or more bottles purchases
apply.

Your product will be shipped within one week of the date you placed your
order and you should receive your product within two weeks of the date
of your order placement, in the United States and within four to eight
weeks for Canadian and International orders.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Personal Checks,
Business Checks, US Money Orders, & International Money Orders for
Overseas Orders. All Checks will await bank clearance prior to product shipment.

When you order, you must quote Product Ad Code: HGH/102900A,in your
order form or when you call to place your order, in order to get the product
at the discounted prices, especially if you are ordering three or more
bottles, or one or more cases.

Order Placement
You can place your order by phone, by fax or by postal mail
(Postal mailing address at the end of this message).

To order by phone:
Simply Call our 24 Hour Voice Mail & Order Line @ 918-748-1977.
Remember to Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/102900A

When you call, be ready to leave on the order line, the following eleven
pieces of information and please speak slowly and clearly, spelling out
any unusual names. You have a full three minutes to give your information.

1. Your Name
2. Your Shipping address
3. Your Telephone Number  (Very important - in case we need to
   call you back to verify your order).
4. Your email address (so we can send you an email confirmation
   of your order).
5. The Name of the Product You Want, which in this case
   is SLIM-A-WEIGH: our Nutrient based HGH precursor Liquid
   supplement.
6. The Product Ad Code: HGH/102900A
7. The Quantity or the number of bottles you want.
8. Your Credit Card Type
9. Your Credit Card Number
10. Your Credit Card Expiration Date
11.The Name as it appears on Your Credit Card
12.Your signature: If you are ordering by fax or postal mail.

To place your order by fax, provide the above twelve pieces of
information on a plain sheet of paper and fax it to our 24 hour dedicated fax number
@: 208-246-1506
Remember to Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/102900A

To place your order by postal mail, provide same above twelve pieces of
info for Credit Card orders,or send your check, money order or international
money order to:

EB Enterprises Marketing Co.
10021 South Yale Avenue, Suite 107-106
Tulsa. Oklahoma.
OK 74137. USA

Make your check, money order or International Money Order,payable to: EB
Enterprises.

Remember to Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/102900A

ORDER TODAY! And let Slim-A-Weigh: our Nutrient-based HGH precursor
liquid supplement help you set your age clock for good onto the REVERSE MODE!

Re Money Back Guarantee:
Does this product carry any type of Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, our product carries a money back guarantee.
Remember, however, that the product is primarily an anti-aging product.
A lot of times, it is working on the inside of your body, helping your
body fight off and even reverse the effects of aging and the aging process.
Of course most of these anti-aging health benefits, are not immediately
apparent. But give it time, at least six months to one year, and you
will notice lots of age reversing health benefits.

PLEASE NOTE: Even though lots of people using our product have reported
losing weight and losing cellulite, (sometimes even within their first
week of use), as one of the health benefits they have experienced, this
product is not being marketed primarily as a Weight Loss or Cellulite Loss
supplement, but as an Anti-Aging dietary supplement. The name
Slim-A-Weigh refers to one of its long-term anti-aging health benefits which is Fat &
Cellulite loss. Notice that the name is Slim-A-Weigh, not Slim-Instant!
Please do not purchase this product if you are only looking to use it as
a weight loss aid, and especially if you are looking to lose that weight
in a big hurry.

DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.  This
product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
disease.  As with any product, individual results may vary.

Reminders:
For phone orders, Call 918-748-1977
For fax orders, fax to 208-246-1506
Remember to Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/102900A

Thanks For Your Time & Have A Great Day!

Please remove at:
mailto:88kml at uymail.com?subject=remove