[Sunhelp] more off topic ramblings... [was vxconfigd error & rootdg canot be imported during b oot]

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at orctel.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 02:49:08 CDT 2000

Heh, fair enough. I was far from upset and it is a valid point. :)

On a side note, Outlook Express (and I'm hoping Outlook) has on "Option" in
the "Send" tab, "Reply to Messages in the format in which they were sent".
If you can find it in Outlook, and if it's checked, try unchecking it and
it'll default back to plain text.

HTH

Will.