[Sunhelp] Mailers/Replies and off topic.

Bruce Mitzit bmitzit at vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 20 00:59:21 CDT 2000

Yes but those of us who don't use digests find it useful to have the
post (but, more practically, two or three).And, often, without the
originating post quoted, you can't figure out what's being talked
about.

If you don't want to read the quoted text, don't scroll!

Bruce

      Bruce Mitzit
         Manager of Information Systems
         The University of Chicago Laboratory Schools
         1362 East 59th Street, Chicago IL 60637
         Office at Lillie House,	5801 South Kenwood
         Office: 773-834-1866  Fax: 773-702-7455