[Sunhelp] Mailers/Replies and off topic.

Mike Dent mike at the-dents.org
Thu Oct 19 17:25:36 CDT 2000

Whilst we are at it (talking about html/mime mail etc) can we not try
and trim our
replies a little please? There is nothing worse (especially when you
receive the
sunhelp list in digest form) than seeing a reply to a message which for
some unknown reason the sender thinks its necessary to include the WHOLE
4 other replies in their reply! and to top it all they are using a
mailer which
has the ignorance to html the whole lot again!
Grrrrr! Some of you guys must have too much bandwidth to play with :)

Mike

--
Mike Dent, Morecambe, Lancs. UK | <http://www.lancs.ac.uk/staff/dentm>
email <mike at the-dents.org>, Amprnet <g6phf at gb7mbb.ampr.org>