[Sunhelp] off topic ramblings

The Archimage archimage at linux-magic.com
Thu Oct 19 13:48:49 CDT 2000

In Outlook 2000, choose Tools/Options, and select the Mail Format tab.
The very first drop down (Send in this message format) allows you to
choose HTML, rich text, or plain text.

The same options are available in Outlook 98 and 97, although I can't
remember right off the top of my head what menu they are under.  I am
positive that the option to send in plain text is there in all versions
- I have always set it.

Oh, since I am a Unix guy and an MCSE, do I have to hate myself?  >grin<

The Archimage
    Red Hat Certified Engineer --=-- TurboLinux Certified Trainer
               --=-- Certified NetWare Engineer --=--
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer --=-- Microsoft Certified Trainer