[Sunhelp] Re: Help Identify ROSS CPU

Tim Chong oeyvind at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 12:06:16 CDT 2000

>> Can anyone please tell me what's a ROSS RT66 with these numbers:
>>
>> 5116423002933
>> 180 05 9651 04 Rev E
>>
>> Is that a 180Mhz ROSS? What's the cache on it?
>
> Here's what I find through a google search...  I'm not sure which one to
> believe.
> 511-6423 ROSS 150MHz SuperSparc Mod
> 511-6423 - 60 MHz, SM61 superSPARC module, Ross
> Try putting it in an SS20, and see what you get

I did all the google search as well but don't know which one is correct and
wanna know what;s the cache size too, I also refer to the HyperSPARC
installation manual at SunHelp where the guide stated that the first few
digit below are the MHz indication... Strange, anyway will try on the
machines when I see them again...=)
--
Tim Chong <oeyvind at mac.com>
PGP Fingerprint: F8AC CF1E 86CB C42D  F29F B0AB 02B9 D2B1

SPAM > /dev/null