[Sunhelp] dsniff

Ben Dougherty benjamind at miles33.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 07:50:37 CDT 2000

I am trying to build dsniff for solaris and I am running into several problems
with the libraries. Apparently I need libpcap, libnet, libnids and libdb.
Now libpcap and libnet build ok but I have problems with libnids which uses
libnet.
I hacked the problems with libnids and built dsniff (define problems mostly +
wrong
function names). The problem I have now is some of the tools i.e. webspy are
core
dumping when I try to use them.

Has anyone else had any experience with dsniff on Solaris and if you have a
working
example could you please tell me the version numbers of dsniff and the above
libraries.

Thanks for any help,
Ben.