[Sunhelp] vxconfigd error & rootdg canot be imported during boot

rao gs rao_gs at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 07:26:41 CDT 2000

--0-188213258-971872001=:3157

 Respected sir

I am facing the following problem during boot:

vxvm:vxconfigd:error:Enable failed:error in disk group configration copies.No valid disk found contains

disk group;transctions are disable

vxvm:vxconfigd:Fatal Error:Rootdg can't be imported during boot.

When I try vxdg -C -f import rootdg:import failed:Root disk group is not enabled.

when i try to enable rootdg with vxdiskadm i got following:

vxvm:vxdisk:Error:Can't get records from vxconfigd:Record not in disk group.

This message obtained for vxreattach also

I eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks
Regs
G.Sambasivarao

--0-188213258-971872001=:3157

<P> Respected sir</P>
<P>I am facing the following problem during boot:</P>
<P>vxvm:vxconfigd:error:Enable failed:error in disk group configration copies.No valid disk found contains</P>
<P>disk group;transctions are disable</P>
<P>vxvm:vxconfigd:Fatal Error:Rootdg can't be imported during boot.</P>
<P>When I try vxdg -C -f import rootdg:import failed:Root disk group is not enabled.</P>
<P>when i try to enable rootdg with vxdiskadm i got following:</P>
<P>vxvm:vxdisk:Error:Can't get records from vxconfigd:Record not in disk group.</P>
<P>This message obtained for vxreattach also<BR><BR>I eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestion.</P>
<P>Thanks
<P>Regs
<P>G.Sambasivarao
<P>