[Sunhelp] difference between VM and DiskSuite

William Ng wsng at puma.mt.att.com
Sat Oct 14 11:35:09 CDT 2000

All,
I have a question, I would like to know what is the difference between
Vertias Volume Manager and Sun DiskSuite? Or any web site that mentions,
please let me know. Thanks.

Also one more question on what is the command to capture the incoming
info:
Here is the scenario:
System A has web server using port 80 and someone on system B use web
browser to access system A web server. Is there any command that A can
capture where system B come from or info?
I know there is access.log on the web server, however I would like to know
any UNIX command that can do it, just capture the info using the port 80
info.
Thanks for your respond in advance.

William