[Sunhelp] PPP dialup on Solaris 7

afrose abdulla afrose at millenniumit.com
Thu Oct 12 09:24:25 CDT 2000

the bundled PPP with solaris is know to be quite buggy in my experiance..
make sure you install ppp from the easy access server cd
you might wanna search though sunsolve.sun.com --> infodocs since only one
particular version of easy access server cd allows you to install unbundled ppp
without a licence.
cheers
/afrose