[Sunhelp] Solaris 7 Help

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:05:47 CDT 2000

You could 'boot -s' into single user mode from the OK prompt. If the machine
is hung just stop-A to get to OK prompt.

To boot from cdrom just 'boot cdrom' from OK prompt. This will start the
solaris installation in an openwindows environment. You can stop the
installation, and then in the openwindows environment open an Xterm.

Hope this helps.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator