[Sunhelp] Re-install MAN pages?

Kevin Stevens Kevin_Stevens at Bigfoot.com
Fri Oct 6 13:23:05 CDT 2000

While going through and catman-ing all the miscellaneous /man directories, I
screwed up on the options for /usr/bin/man and somehow turned it from a
directory to a binary file.  What is my best way of reinstalling (Sol8) those
particular files?

I ran Admintool and selected Software; I see "Online Manual Pages 5.8" and if I
highlight that and select "Properties" I get a busy requestor box full of chirpy
info about overwriting files, etc.  It's not clear to me if that is relevant to
just the highlighted package, or if I click OK it will try to reinstall my
entire system.

Suggestions?

KeS