[Sunhelp] jumpstart

adityanarayana k aditya at sunguru.com
Fri Oct 6 03:00:08 CDT 2000

Hello world,

 I will be thankfull if any body can help me in the following problem
 I had configured jumpstart installation  on install server and every =
 thing is going fine.The problem is i`m not able to configure locale =
 parameters.

 1.The setup donot have any naming services except DNS and for our setup
 =
 we should not setup nis.

 2.I had configured the --sysidcfg--- file as mentioned in Advanced =
 installation guide.But,if ido add_install_client -p pathtosysidcfg =
 client sun4c and after making entry for jumpstart dir entry in =
 bootparams for all m/c`s clients not taking locale parameters but it is
 =
 working fine after taking locale params thru key board.

 Any one , who helps me in this i`ll be thnkfull

 With regards

 Aditya