[Sunhelp] login

Cardinal Christopher Christopher.Cardinal at sms.siemens.com
Tue Oct 3 11:11:47 CDT 2000

I have created a new account on a Solaris 2.6. machine. When I ssh to the
machine as root, that is fine. When I try su - username, I get:
	ld.so.1: internal: malloc failedKilled

Any ideas. The entry in /etc/passwd is:ccardina:x:1002:10::/garage/:/bin/ksh

And the entry in /etc/shadow is: ccardina:KoC0AfA5CNFRE:11233::::::
That is the right path th ksh, /garage permissions are:
	drwxr-xr-x   4 root     root         512 Sep 15 10:47 garage
No other user has that uid, and gid 10 = staff.
Could it be an ssh problem, although I am already connected to server. Also
Raptor firewall is running on the server, so that might be a problem too?

Any hints would be great. Thanks.

Chris