[Sunhelp] monitor for Ultra 5/10 - can I use a regular PC monitor?

Ian Ian
Sun Oct 29 19:06:09 CST 2000

While we're on the topic of monitors, I *highly* recommend Sun's
Premium FD 21" monitor. It is an absolute pleasure to work with, and
has the added bonus of dual inputs - one 13W3, the other DB15HD. Sony
has an equivalent non-sun-branded model at:

http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/products/displays/corp/cpdg500.html

Nice if you can afford it - it's almost as expensive as some LCDs.

-Ian

--
I am immune
TOO EXHAUSTED TO NOTICE