[Sunhelp] monitor for Ultra 5/10 - can I use a regular PC monitor?

Ian Ian
Sun Oct 29 19:02:58 CST 2000

>Any multisync monitor will do fine. It's all VESA/VGA compliant
>nowadays. You only needed "Special" Sun single-sync monitors with the
>older sbus video cards, such as the cgthree, cgsix, etc.

Not even then... I've hung several varieties of (good) multisync PC
monitors off of CG6 cards without any difficulty. All you need is the
13W3->DB15HD dongle (Sun Part # 130-3034)

-Ian

--
I am immune
TOO EXHAUSTED TO NOTICE