[SunHELP] Sun's DHCP

The Archimage sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 30 23:32:54 CST 2000

Not what the poster was asking, I think...

I don't know about Sun's, but the isc.org dhcpd server allows you to
specify the netbios-name-server (WINS server) address, and the
netbios-node type to be set (should be 8).

I can't imagine Sun would release a dhcp server that doesn't allow for
those options, as well.

The Archimage