[SunHELP] Sun's DHCP

Kevin Stevens sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 30 23:16:52 CST 2000

Wait, wait, wait... the original poster didn't ASK for the Sun machine to be a
WINS server, he asked if the Sun DHCP server could hand out WINS server
addresses to DHCP clients.

Totally different issue.

The Sun DHCP server in Sol8 does allow for the creation of additional symbols
and macros,  and could presumably be used for your purpose  (see man dhtadm).
I'd try a Google scan, I'm sure someone has set it up.

KeS