[SunHELP] Sun 4/6xx Memory Board Installation

Dave Garten sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 28 19:34:53 CST 2000

Gentlemen,
    Don't forget to share...I have a 4/330 with a 600 series mothercard in
it.  If the 'big-mem-board' upgrade is feasible on one of these, I'd sure
like to know how before I plunk down some cold hard cash on a mem-card that
I'll have to hang on the wall.  Getting at the jumpers on the 330 looks like
'mission impossible.'  They are down on the bottom (vertical insertion for
boards...) not on the side (...vice horizontal insertion).  Either of you
been there - done that?

DG

Dave Garten
6508 Rock Crystal Dr