[SunHELP] Re: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #705 - 9 msgs

Bob Minvielle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 28 17:17:41 CST 2000

Write a script. Do some comparisons in terms of
DNS speed. I will take the speed and memory usage
improvements over the DNS entries... of course,
I am not advocating this as a final solution for
anything, just as I would not say <insert your OS
here> is best at everything. For a huge number of DNS
entries that are being changed all of the time this
may not be the best bet.

I merely put this up to tell others there are options.
Hey, it does not work for everyone. Nothing does.

>And is it just me, or do you have to use the command
>line to re-enter
>every DNS entry you've got, instead of using a flat
>text file?
>
>(did i misread the docs, by chance?)
>
>Bill
>
>--