[SunHELP] veritas Question

Naser Ali sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 27 14:30:13 CST 2000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C058B0.D8501830

Gurus,

Can any one tell me what is th default IO block size in Veritas volume
manager and can it be incresed or decreased for oracle.
Or what is the best combination both can be configured for multi-Terra byte
DB.
TIA

------_=_NextPart_001_01C058B0.D8501830

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>veritas Question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Gurus,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Can any one tell me what is th default IO block size =
in Veritas volume manager and can it be incresed or decreased for =
oracle. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Or what is the best combination both can be =
configured for multi-Terra byte DB.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>TIA</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>