[Sunhelp] Dual CPU SPARC20

Mike Gracy (Ghost Rider) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 22 13:06:46 CST 2000

Shouldn't be a problem.  The processors are made in batches so the batch
numbers may be different, but as long as the speed rating and features are
the same it will work.  I'm not sure, but if the part #'s are different I
would double check feature sets before inserting.  They may be using the
part #'s to differentiate between revisions of the same processor (like
versioning on software).