[SunHELP] disksuite limitations ?

Tom Stockton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 21 09:12:49 CST 2000

Hi

I am configuring an E450 fully loaded with 20 18GB disks.  The requirement is
for 7 partitions per disk to be mirrored using disk suite.  This would total 140
components.  All has been going fine until I have tried to add the 128th device,
I receive the message
concat/stripe commit error, looking up device d128, no such file or directory'

I am using 4 meta DBs and wondered if there was maybe a maximum ratio of
compnents to DBs.  I added 2 more but still the same message occurs.  Does
anyone have any thoughts on this? Have I reached the limits of disk suite? Any
comments much appreciated.

Regards
Tom Stockton