[SunHELP] UFS logging worth it?

Magnus Abrante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 21 07:21:59 CST 2000

Let me correct my previous message, if you dont have the logging
turned on in the /etc/vfstab, the file system wont know that it is
a logging filesystem upon reboot, thus it wont be using the logs
for the fcsk. So if you just did a remount and turned on the logging
feature without adding it to /etc/vfstab i dont think it will work.

	//Magnus