[Sunhelp] gcc install problems

Mike Gracy (Ghost Rider) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 15 10:39:41 CST 2000

Try this: pkgadd -d . /dirname/packagename
In the past I've found forcing it to look at a specific file works best.  It
is repetitive when you several packages in the same directory to be
installed, but it works.  Also, did you download this package with Netscape?
I've had Netscape mangle packages occasionally and I had to ftp them instead
to get them correctly.