[Sunhelp] Solaris 8 CDs

Lazypete sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 15 06:02:31 CST 2000

Well I searched the the configure scrit and it was searching for gcc
or cc. I found cc, but when I run cc it ask me to install
the Language optionnal package.

So if Im not crazy this means it's installed
but I need another package.

But if you all tell me its impossible and that I need to download
gcc, then, you must be right!